Monday 11 March 2013

~Quiz Time~

1. What happens when you are upset or afraid?
a) I often use positive “self-talk” to comfort or calm myself down
b) I often let my emotions take control of me or feel “out of control”

2. What’s your level of confidence?
a) I have a lot of confidence in myself and my ability to handle difficult situations
b) I’m often afraid that I’m not going to be able to handle difficult situations

3. How do you view life?
a) I am optimistic and hopeful about the future
b) I am afraid of what the future holds for me

4. How do you react to change?
a) I embrace change and often welcome it
b) I hate change and often dread it

5. What is your faith like?
a) I have a strong faith in God or a Higher Power
b) I do not believe in God or a Higher Power

6. What is your support network like?
a) I have a lot of friends and family who support me
b) I don’t have much support from others









If you answered b for any of the questions, you may be more vulnerable to stress.




Quiz taken from: http://www.hisprostatecancer.com/stress-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment